The Maryland Chamber’s Business Development Council has assembled a panel of experts to help you learn to achieve business growth and avoid pitfalls during tough economic times. Entitled Building Value In Small Business & Avoiding Trouble on the Horizon, this panel discussion will be held on September 17, from 7:30 a.m. to 10 a.m., at the Westin BWI Airport Hotel. Our expert panelists will examine the elements of successful growth, and the warning signs that your business is in trouble, from a variety of perspectives. Panelists include:
- John M. Collard, Chairman, Strategic Management Partners, Inc.
- C. Edward Hartman, Managing Partner, Hartman & Egeli
- Diane Devaney, President, Devaney and Associates
- Tom Heseltine, Partner, Clifton Gunderson
- AnnMarie Schovee, Managing Director Investment Banking, M&T Bank
Registration is $35 for Maryland Chamber members and $60 for nonmembers. Register online here. For more information, contact Gail Lemke at (410) 269-0642, (301) 261-2858 or email@example.com.
Sponsorship opportunities are available. For more information, contact Greg Buckler at (410) 269-0642, (301) 261-2858 or firstname.lastname@example.org.